Omega Bracket Mount
The Omega bracket offers an easy and secure method of vertically mounting toroidal power transformers. Available in nine sizes, the Omega can be used for transformers from 45 VA to 4500 VA. The material used in the bracket is heavy gauge steel, yellow chromated for corrosion protection.
The circular steel bracket, open at the top, envelopes the circumference of the transformer which is securely held in place inside the bracket by tightening two screws through the ends at the top. The bottom of the bracket is welded onto a rectangular footplate with screw slots at each end to assure firm mounting onto the chassis. As an option the bracket can be furnished with UL listed terminal blocks for input and output leads.
|Mechanical Dimensions: Inches|
|Size #||Suitable for|
Power Range (VA)*
- Transformer power rating is for 60Hz operation; 50 Hz operation is 20% smaller.
- Sizes #1, #2, and #2 have one mounting hole at each end.
- Dimension "H" indicates the thickness of the transformer and depends on its power rating and type of core design.
- Please email or call (410-860-0300) the factory directly for pricing and delivery information.
Terms and Conditions
- For larger quantity prices, please contact the factory directly.
- Prices and data subject to change without prior notice
- Delivery: Small quantities of standards are normally available from stock
- 30-Day Return Policy of Undamaged Items - 15% Restocking Fee on Standard Transformers
- 36 Month Product Warranty
- Terms and Conditions